wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Wednesday, January 08, 2003

this


(josh wearing a scarf I will make him, a snowman wearing a ravenclaw scarf I am also making for josh, and legolas, the elf)

is what happens


(josh as velma wearing a scarf I will make him, a snowman as daphne, and legolas, the elf, as fred)

when you're watching the end of the bachelorette, are really bored, and happen to be chatting with an old friend online. actually, you should have seen the faces that we gave legolas. but I want to keep this page PG and shit, you know? god bless the yahoo doodle IMvironment. I kind of want to get one of those mouse scratch pads now - how fun would that be?


posted by Ren @ 11:34:00 PM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics