wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I fixed archive issues on this blog and the old one. go me. actually, I didn't fix it on curmudgies. I just made it so that if you're really really bored one day, you may read all my posts on one fun-filled page. knock yourselves out. really, knock yourselves out. this is a non-subliminal suggestion. go.

I suppose in retrospect it IS kind of weird to have an entire IM conversation consisting of my friend saying, "I want my penis puppet" and me responding, "download the song first and then I'll give you the penis puppets."

blogging to: Athenaeum - Lacy

posted by Ren @ 12:42:00 AM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics