wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Friday, November 29, 2002

turkey for you
and turkey for me
wanna throw it up
but it's lodged in me

actually, the turkey was super amazing fucking good this year. apparently, all turkey needs is a half a bottle of my good old wild turkey whiskey. all that whiskey...(sob)....evaporated. but it sure makes the turkey extra nice and tender. well, I'm out to get a bottle of makers now. next, I wanna try to make that iron chef morimoto drunken lobster, the kind that are drowned in sake except that I feel kind of bad for the lobster...although I suppose that's not any worse than steaming them alive or pulling them apart while they're alive and sauteeing them as they're dying.

happy thanksgiving!

posted by Ren @ 1:04:00 AM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics