wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Monday, November 04, 2002

november social activities calendar

join the fun, stalk me, whatever! (actually, please don't stalk me). and I forgot to include the weekly Wednesday Bachelor get togethers. come on over to the apt anytime after 6 for food, drinks, and fun up the wazoo. we've got candy, lots n lots o' the halloween candy. save me before I eat all the candy. oh, and there's harry potter nov 15.

welcome to my incredibly mundane typically mid-20s social life. what's this life for? does scott stapp know my purpose on this plane?

hey did anyone know that scott stapp's birth name was anthony scott stapp...or ASS? that is just so friggin' awesome.

November Calendar
posted by Ren @ 4:29:00 PM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics