wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Friday, November 22, 2002

I've dropped the package off at Newark and now am all alone and sad, and hungry too. it was rainy and dark on the highway and all the damn cars were going less than 40 mph. I forgot my cell charger, naked, and harry potter in the rush to get to the airport and now all I have is this book I picked up on astral projection for $1 from a library book sale. if i learn to astral project this weekend, should I sign up for the CIA? or maybe I suppose I should just go shopping. xmas is coming up. fuck. what do you people want for xmas? why don't you all have wishlists? which reminds me, I shall be writing a review of wishlists soon (don't ask) and tuesday's review will be written up as soon as I borrow bu's cd from her.

so, in the car, I listened to the radio for the first time in weeks and all I gots to say about that is:

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

and...

I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day
I guess, die another day

anyway, who wants to party this weekend?
posted by Ren @ 8:28:00 PM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics