wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Monday, October 07, 2002

well, I wasn't able to get through the entire weekend completely anxiety-free. But friday night was fun and full of drinking. For Larry's birthday, we took a taxi from my apartment, drove him around the hood for half an hour and stopped off at the 168th St subway (a five minute walk from my apt) because our incompetent taxi driver continuously vascillated between taking the east or the west side highway. Then we drank at a traditional U2-playing Irish bar and overtipped the waitress by $40 because we were too drunk and lazy to properly figure out the tip. I figured through the haziness that with 11 pple, we each only overtipped by less than $4 so I didn't even bother to say anything. Saturday was my favorite day - Kuls picked me up and we hung out in Flushing with Jane and Grace and we just chilled and ate, because really, that's all there is to do in Flushing. Yesterday was a mix of good and bad. Jenny was on a hunger strike since Friday which brought back memories of anorexic friends past and freaked me out a bit. So while everyone else went on to the knitting fair and then to see Red Dragon, the two of us hung out in Union Square and had a nice talk, although all the caffeine I had started making me antsy and shaky. Jenny is the best grown up adopted daughter any 26 yr old could have. I always wish for her that she had a family that deserves her because at least right now, her family doesn't. Families sure can suck sometimes. Anyway, I must get back to the novel although today I just feel out of it. If I don't start today, I MUST start tomorrow. ((((((((STRESS))))))).
posted by Ren @ 10:10:00 AM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics