wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Thursday, October 03, 2002

this seat is taken

yay! I'm so excited. I got reservations to see Stella at Fez Under Time Cafe next week! Stella consists of three members of the amazing but now defunct The State comedy group, and they all graduated from my alma mater, NYU! I absolutely adore Michael Showalter (he's so dreamy!) and David Wain, and Michael Ian Black - he's ok too. If you haven't already, see Wet Hot American Summer and try to get old episodes of The State on tape. They're silly and fun and oh so loveable. There's a kickass site that allows you to see all of The State's sketches, and Stella's too, in streaming media. Very cool. Awkward is one of my very favorite Stella shorts. Check them out.
posted by Ren @ 11:00:00 AM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics