wonderful ren

more than you ever wanted to know
home | archives | contact
about | wishlist | old blog
gallery


Tuesday, October 29, 2002

amazon is love

I got the following in the mail today: Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk, Wet Hot American Summer, The Royal Tenenbaums, Legally Blonde, and Stitch: Experiment 626 for the ps2. thank you! I love you! wishlists rule.

oh boy oh boy oh boy. no, this is not an episode of quantum leap. nanowrimo is coming up. I am surely screwed. supposedly, I should hermit myself away in november, avoiding all phonecalls and offers to go into the outside world. however, I already have all these plans - there's no way I'm getting 50,000 words in by the end of the month. so far for november I've got the following: an anniversary, a birthday, 2 concerts at least (Mike Garrigan and Mark Kano are FINALLY coming up to NY to do an acoustic show. hooray!), the annual chocolate show, plans to ice-skate at rockefeller, Thanksgiving dinners, and The Bachelor parties every week. plus there are at least a dozen movies I want to see. why do I do this to myself? more importantly, why am I so stupid?
posted by Ren @ 1:25:00 AM |



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Blogcritics Blogcritics